Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 22 November 2011

Christmas Concert letter


21st November 2011

Dear Parents,
I am writing to invite you to Foundation Stage Christmas Concert;
“ Jingle in the Jungle ”
 We are now going to be holding 3 performances as there are presently 140 children in Foundation.
The performances are:
Tuesday 6th December at 2.15pm
Wednesday 7th December at 9.30 am
And
Wednesday 7th December at 2.15 pm

Unfortunately we are now a victim of our own success!! So many people want to come and watch their children that we will now be allocating tickets based on the numbers of people allowed in Mona Hall by Fire Regulations. These will be strictly adhered to and no one will be admitted without a ticket.

The ticket allocation is based on TWO TICKETS PER FAMILY. This does not mean 2 tickets per performance but 2 tickets in total. Please indicate your preference for tickets by returning the slip below as soon as possible and no later than  Thursday 1st December.
Due to complex Fire regulations no pushchairs will be allowed in the hall and babies and younger children need their own ticket.
We may have tickets remaining, please indicate on the slip below if you would like an extra ticket.

There will be a collection towards music and art resources at the end of the concert.
Thank you for your continuing support, of all we do in Foundation, we couldn’t do it all without it!

Yours Sincerely

Dawn Harris
Foundation Coordinator


TWO TICKETS PER FAMILY - PLEASE COMPLETE AND RETURN BY THURSDAY 1.12.11

I would like 1 or 2 (please circle) tickets for the performance on Tuesday 6th December at 2.15pm

I would like 1 or 2 (please circle) tickets for the performance on Wednesday 7th December at 9.30 am

I would like 1 or 2 (please circle) tickets for the performance on Wednesday 7th December at 2.15pm

If there are tickets remaining I would also like an additional ticket for _________________________


Signed………………………..Child’s name…………………………………Class……………………….